Basic Tax Control,
is a system in which a certain amount of money is given from the tax budget to each person of a certain age. Then, each person needs to invest the received money into various projects — created by people, companies, or government — aiming toward a sustainable, global civilization for the public good.
Key features of the schema:
- Tackles the problem of technological unemployment
- Can exercise direct democracy through day-to-day actions
- Can accelerate implementation of Universal Basic Income
- Can solve problems and issues connected with unfair wealth distribution
- Can be an outline for a new economic and political system
- Can be harnessed to help with climate change issues
- Will be a collaborative social network
- Will be transparent and open
- Will have a balanced network structure (in opposition to pyramidal systems)
- Allows people to directly support programs they believe in, rather than asking the government, who may or may not listen
To find out more, read Pages or jump to Latest Posts Or, if you want to support us, so that we could make this idea come true sooner, go to the Subscribe or Contacts page and send us a message. We will reply at our earliest convenience.
- Problem & Solution
- What is Basic Tax Control (BTC)?
- Who should receive Basic Tax Control funds?
- How much money do we need for BTC?
- Why Basic Tax Control?
- How is Basic Tax Control a step toward direct democracy?
- What are the benefits of a Basic Tax Control system?
- What should the BTC platform look like?
- Why Tax Money?
- Basic Tax Control vs. Universal Basic Income
- BTC vs. UBI - Infographic
- Alternative Social Contract